- Clients. First and foremost, clients are the lifeblood of your business. Without them, you are up the proverbial creek – this time with no money.
- Time Management. We all know how easy it is to get distracted. Darn you, Facebook!
- Self Control. This one goes in with time management, yet is so much more. When you aren’t technically punching in, it can be quite the feat to overcome procrastination. Sometimes that pillow is just way too comfortable, and the weather is just too nice to be inside. However, you must stay on task to succeed.
Luckily, there are many resources for freelancers to do just that. One would be to have a blog. Yes, it means more work. But if done right it can also mean more self awareness, personal responsibility, more clients and money and ultimately – more success! Read on for more information.
If freelancers could choose to have only one tool for their business, without a doubt it would be a blog. There are countless benefits freelancers can gain by owning a blog. It can serve as a portfolio, a way how to attract more clients and blogs can even generate some extra income. It doesn’t matter if you are creating your blog for branding… InstantShift
Freelance branding is all about balance; you don’t want your audience to forget you as soon as they leave your site, but you also don’t want to overshadow your skill set by creating a dominating brand. Look for unique representation. Blog. Blogging is … You can also link your blog to your social media accounts, meaning as soon as a blog post is published, it will also be published on all your social media profiles. Make sure your blog has your contact information ……More at How To Market Yourself As A Freelancer
- Freelance Marketing 101 — Create a “Magnetic” Freelance Business
- Advertising as a Freelancer: Keys to Success | Articles | InstantShift
- 14 Essential Elements of a Good Freelancing Blog | FreelanceFolder
A Freelancer’s Approach to Personal Branding: