Today, designing a logo has become easier than ever. With the advent of automated logo makers, you can get a logo designed for less than $20.
However, for someone looking for a professional logo designed by human hands it can be difficult to find a designer. At least one you can trust to do a good job!
So, in this blog, we take a look at 5 of the best logo design services/platforms that you can use today.
99designs is the perfect platform for someone who doesn’t want to design a logo themselves but still looks to get high-quality designs at low prices. Unlike most logo designing platforms, it has a creative crowdsourcing format in which you can run a contest on the website which is open to a large number of designers in the 99designs network. Basically, you just post your requirements and the participating designers submit their designs for you to review. You can then pick the design you like the best and keep it for your use.
- 100% money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the designs
- User-friendly interface
- 4 types of plans for different budgets
- Massive network of professional graphic designers
- Expert designers available only in Gold and Platinum plans
- Risk of receiving only a few designs
ProDesigns is another popular online logo design service which works in the similar fashion as 99Designs. In this, you select an appropriate package based on your requirements and budget, discuss the design requirements with their project manager, review the designs submitted by the designers and finalize the design you like the most. You are then provided
copyright of the design along with the source files.
- Excellent customer service and prompt responses to emails
- Free and detailed revisions of the designs
- Money back guarantee
- Smaller team of designers compared to other platforms
DesignCrowd is a massive marketplace for crowdsourcing graphic design contests which boasts of having 500,000+ designers on the platform one of which actually raked in more than whopping $1 million. Although logo design is certainly one of the most popular services it offers, you can also avail of other options such as flyers, t-shirts, business cards, print ads, etc.
- Great designers
- Value for money packages
- Faster submissions
- Some customers have reported issues with their “money back guarantee” clause
- Crafted Logo
If you want a simple logo design service that can give proper attention to your logo designs and follow the design brief in all sincerity, then Crafted Logo is a good option. Although they too have 3 tiers of service- Basic, Startup, and Enterprise- they have kept it pretty straightforward and transparent. Each of these will give you 3, 7, and 12 logo design concepts respectively. Similarly, the number of revisions allowed also increase from 3 to 5 to “unlimited”.
- Focused work and handpicked designers ensure top-quality work
- Cheapest plan can be expensive for some people
- Limited number of designs offered
Last, but not the least, we have the Crowdspring logo designing platform which was launched by one of the Techweek100′s top technology leaders and business visionaries Ross Kimbarovsky way back in 2007.
Crowdspring offers an excellent online collaboration environment for both designers and customers in which you can enjoy safe and secure digital content management, watertight contracts, and outstanding designs that are created by as many as its 190,000 freelancers.
- Support for 1-to-1 projects
- Massive pool of talented designers from across the globe
- Years of experience in the industry. Has completed over 500,000 projects to date.
- Can be quite expensive for small businesses. Even the starter plan costs $299
Crowdsourcing is still a big thing in the design industry although automated logo designers are quickly growing and taking over the market. That said, if you want an original and non-artificial logo design complete with a human touch, then the 5 options above are the ones you should check out first. It’s unlikely you will need to go anywhere else. Good luck!