MJ is one of the best Joomla templates because of its simple elegance. It is meant for event invitations, such as weddings, conferences, seminars, and other events. Because it is a one-page theme, everything the visitor needs to know is easily accessible. This simplicity also means that MJ’s customization options are limited, which makes it a great solution for quick and small projects that need to be up as soon as possible. Tablet versions of the theme are available, at resolutions of 800×600 and 600×800.
- Elegant single-page, single-column theme with easy navigation
- Tablet versions are available
- Cross-browser compatible
- Built-in RSVP section
#2 – Utopian
Utopian is an elegant Joomla theme suitable for both new and advanced Joomla users. Even if you need extra help, the theme has complete documentation and tutorials. It has a feature-rich photo gallery, contact pages, and Google Maps integration. These are great features to have, especially if you want to get more local business. The grid-based design allows you to highlight important points and content easily on your homepage. Because of these features, Utopian is a good fit for businesses and creative professionals.
* Google Maps integration
* Built-in contact page
* Video plugins included
* Social media icons included for easy social sharing
* Complete sliced PSD files included in the download
#3 – Lightroom
Lightroom is a modern, professional theme best suited to businesses – especially service providers. This includes solo freelancers and firms. Its suitability for service providers is especially evident in its upcoming features, which will include a pricing table. Image sliders and photo galleries make it easy for your business to highlight its work. Also, given the variety of module positions (over 60), it’s easy to customize the layout according to your business’ needs.
* K2 module and component included
* Photo gallery
* Feature-rich image slider
* Built-in contact forms
* More than 60 module positions
#4 – Fontaine
The theme has a responsive layout, which looks good across a variety of displays, such as tablets and mobile devices like iPhones. It has elegant and varied image sliders, eight color skins, and extensions that add functionality to the theme. There are also custom pages such as FAQ pages, a testimonial page, a services page, and a photo gallery. These make it useful as a corporate theme. Despite its rich features, Fontaine loads fast.
* Available background textures, 8 color styles, and flexible columns for easy customization- AJAX Instant search available
* Several available shortcodes for easy styling
* Comprehensive typography options
* More than 50 module positions
#5 – Zijji
The Zijji theme’s clean, minimalist layout makes it easy to customize. It’s applicable for almost any business, but its portfolio and gallery features make it ideal for photographers, designers, illustrators, and creative agencies. Its layout is formal, so it’s suited to professionals and organizations that target businesses.
* 3 different layout options
* 4 color skins available
* 2 portfolio modules
* Cross-browser compatibility
* Required extensions are already included
#6 – New Business 4
As you can see from its name, the New Business 4 theme is ideal for businesses, especially those looking for a formal, professional appeal. The unlimited layout and color options make it easy for any business to customize the theme based on their needs. Beginners can easily do this, but if you need any help, the designer offers support via an online message board.
* Unlimited color options and layouts
* K2 included
* Quickstart package
* Shortcodes for quick styling
* Available support via forums
#7 – NeXT Clean Corporate
NeXT is a modern business template, though it can also be applicable to other projects. It has more than 70 module positions, 2 skins, and 8 color styles for each skin. Since it’s based on the 960 grid system, the layout is clean and balanced. Users will also get the complete PSD files with the download.
* Crisp corporate design
* Gantry Framework powered
* More than 70 module positions
* Available in 8 different colors
* Built-in newsletter
#8 – Swoop
Swoop is a responsive theme that’s fully customizable and displays well across all browsers. It has an elegant slider and a full-featured gallery. Because of its emphasis on presenting your photographs and images clearly, Swoop would make a great theme for the professional portfolios of visual artists, graphic designers, web developers, and illustrators.
* Responsive design
* Light and dark skins available
* Elegant image slider
* Grid-based modules for easy layout customization
* Advanced users can easily modify the theme, since its CSS code and other elements are highly commented
#9 – Kent
Kent is a beautiful responsive theme for Joomla. It also includes a responsive slider, as well as a responsive portfolio and media filter. This makes it a useful theme for photographers, designers, and other creative professionals who need visual portfolios.
* Responsive layout
* Powerful, responsive sliders and portfolio modules
* Customize the theme with over 50 web fonts, 20 web patterns, and 25 module positions
* Comprehensive documentation and professional support
#10 – Block
Block is a clean and fresh Joomla theme, best used for informal or casual businesses and professionals. It’s very colorful, and there are many customization options which make it easy for beginners to tweak the theme on their own. It also has a beautiful portfolio page, which allows you to display elegant image thumbnails side by side.
* Over 9 slider styles, including 3D effects
* Included 8 preset skins with unlimited color options
* Over 70 module positions
* Cross-browser compatible
* Built-in social sharing
#11 – EKHO
EKHO is a modern, creative full-screen Joomla theme, which is unlike most themes available. Its different artistic sliders make displaying featured content fun and exciting. The navigation menu is unique and animated, and the various shortcodes make it easy to style content. Despite all these one-of-a-kind design features, the overall look is harmonious and balanced. Since EKHO leans towards the artistic side, it’s best for creative agencies looking to “wow” their clients at first glance.
* Different available slider styles
* Unlimited color options
* Modules have over 60 available positions
* Shortcodes make it easy to style text and other elements
* Several built-in styles for easy customization
#12 – Vision Saju
Build a professional website in a matter of minutes with the Vision Saju theme. Its clean elegant design is also responsive, meaning it adjusts to the display being used by the website visitor. This makes the theme still look appealing even on HD (retina) displays, tablets, and mobile phones. The theme is also easy to customize, with available sliders, 7 different color skins, and over 76 different module positions. Even beginners can modify it when needed. It’s ideal for photographers who want to grab a visitor’s attention with their high-resolution pictures displayed in an animated slider.
* Responsive layout
* 7 available colored skins
* Over 76 module positions for layout customization
* Powered by the WARP framework
* Built-in video blogging support
#13 – JSN Cube
JSN Cube is a powerful Joomla theme that displays well across all web browsers. It has a fast loading speed, and has a responsive layout that adjusts to large displays and mobile devices. JSN Cube is also search engine optimized, so you don’t have to worry about your target visitors finding your website on search engines like Google or Bing. The designer, Joomla Shine, created this theme with people or businesses in the fashion industry in mind.
* Easy installation
* 6 different color schemes
* Built-in search engine optimization
* Compatible with mobile devices
* Fast loading speed
#14 – Naong
Naong is a simple, minimalist portfolio template that is best for photographers, designers, illustrators, architects, and other professionals looking to showcase their visual work. Its portfolio features are powerful, with the entire layout able to adjust depending on the user’s device. There are 9 color skins to choose from, and any further customization is easy. This means that you can make the theme your own, even with little or no programming language. All you have to do is make the necessary changes in the theme’s customization options and you’re good to go. If you’re using the Joomla platform to display dozens of images – and you want to do it beautifully – Naong may just be the theme for you.
* Responsive layout
* 9 different color skins
* Supports K2
* Cross-browser compatibility
* Full documentation
#15 – Consultant
Consultant is a clean professional Joomla template aimed at businesses and individuals who tend to work in formal settings. This can be useful for lawyers, accountants, and business consultants. Use it to build a blog and show off your work. In fact, you can change the number of columns (1 to 4) on your portfolio page. Image sliders are also included, in case you want to highlight some of your best work. Present your services professionally using this theme.
* Skitter powered slider
* Neat portfolio pages
* Choose to have one, two, three, or four columns on your portfolio display
* Dropdown menus
* Switch the sidebar from left to right
* Full PSD files available with the download
#16 – Dryer
Dryer is a premium, responsive Joomla theme powered by the tried and tested Warp Framework. This theme is fully customizable, and you can upload your own logos, favicon, and even an Apple touch icon. It also has built-in social media buttons that go well with the rest of the theme. Dryer is best for businesses that want to promote or emphasize their blog’s content. This makes it a great choice for businesses and consultants who work in marketing, PR, and other industries that require a lot of written updates as a display of expertise.
* Responsive design
* Child themes are allowed
* Social media sharing buttons are included
* Colors, background images, and other design elements are customizable
* Includes WidgetKit slideshow, media players, and lightbox